With the Outlook365 add-in, you can create a Meeteor meeting directly in your Outlook365 web calendar, no matter whether you're using a PC or Mac, as long as you're connected to the Internet. (If you prefer using a PC desktop version, click here to learn more. The Mac desktop version is coming soon.) Before you start, double check these two things:
- You use the same email address for your Outlook 365 account and Meeteor account.
- You are using a modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) to view your Outlook365 account.
Now you're ready to create a Meeteor meeting in Outlook365. Follow the steps below:
- Create a new outlook appointment or select an existing appointment. Click on "more details" to view the appointment.
- Click the Meeteor icon in the top navigation bar to open the Meeteor add-in side panel.
- Log in to your Meeteor account if you haven't yet.
If this is your first time using the Meeteor Outlook365 Integration, please follow the screens and authorize the integration to access your Meeteor account.
- Once you're logged in, you can create the Meeteor meeting or turn an existing outlook appointment into a Meeteor meeting.
- Include the meeting name, schedule, location and participant information in the places you usually add them. These fields will be imported into your Meeteor meeting.
- On the Meeteor side panel, select the organization and workspace for this meeting and add content to the Meeteor agenda: desired outcomes, agenda, prework, norms, roles, etc.
- If you'd like to include a personalized message to the meeting participants, add the message at the top of the message field. Everything below is automatically generated by Meeteor, so do not make any changes there as they will not be reflected in your Meeteor meeting.
- Once the meeting agenda is ready, click the "send" button in the upper left corner and all your meeting participants will receive the meeting invite with customized Meeteor agenda.
- If your meeting participants have a Meeteor account with your organization, they will be able to use the link "View meeting agenda in Meeteor" in the meeting invitation to access and edit the meeting agenda or start taking meeting notes in Meeteor.
Related article: How do I edit a Meeteor meeting agenda in Outlook 365?