Meeteor for iOS helps you stay on top of your meetings and their outcomes while you're on the go. Access meeting agendas, meeting notes, tasks, decisions, learnings and other critical information you previously created on the Meeteor web app.
In this article, you'll learn:
- how to download the Meeteor iOS app
- how to navigate the Meeteor iOS app
- how to create a meeting on Meeteor iOS app
- how to edit a meeting on Meeteor iOS app
- how to manage tasks on Meeteor iOS app
Meeteor for iOS works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Be sure you have iOS 8.0 or later to run the app.
- Find Meeteor in the iTunes store.
- Tap the "Get" button to download. If you’ve previously downloaded Meeteor, you’ll see a cloud with a down arrow to tap instead.
- To launch Meeteor, press the Home button to return to the Home screen. Swipe between screens till you find the Meeteor app icon. Tap it to launch Meeteor.
Our iOS app helps you and your team keep track of your meetings- access meeting agendas, view meeting notes, reference critical information across meetings.
In the current version, you can create and edit meeting agendas, and view other data created on the web app. Functionality to take notes is coming soon.
- Use your Meeteor account to log in. Tap into the email field and start typing. If you don't have a Meeteor account yet, click here to sign up or sign up directly on the mobile app.
- When you first login, you'll see all the workspaces in your organization. Tap on the name of a workspace to access its meetings, tasks, decisions, learnings and documents.
- Swipe to the right or tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner to show the navigation bar. Now you can switch between pages.
- Tap the "X" icon to go back to the All Workspaces page.
- Tap the Meeteor logo icon on All Workspaces page or swipe left to show an additional menu, including a link to the help site. You can also switch organizations or log out from this side menu.
All the meeting agendas created in Meeteor stay in sync, whether created on the web or mobile app. Follow the steps below to create a meeting and send invitation.
- Visit a workspace and go to the Meetings page. Tap the "+" icon at the lower right corner to create a new meeting.
- Name the meeting, set the meeting time and confirm the workspace. Once you're ready, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner to create the meeting. You can either add more details to your agenda or go back to the meeting list.
- If you decided to add more details to the agenda, you'll see the agenda template similar to the one on the web app. Tap in each field to add content: desired outcomes, agenda items, prework, norms and more. Tap the "+" icon to the right of the Participant header to select participants from the list of users in your organization. If you can't find someone, add them as guests.
- To add more items to the agenda or norms lists, tap the "+" icon to create a new row. Use the formatting available to add structure to your lists. You can also attach a link to a specific phrase.
- When you're finished, tap the checkmark icon at the upper right corner to save the meeting or send the meeting invitations. Include a personalized message when you send the meeting invitation.
- Tap on the meeting name on the Meetings page to enter that meeting.
- Tap on the pencil icon at the upper right corner to start editing the meeting agenda.
- When you're done, don't forget to tap the checkmark icon at the upper right corner to save the meeting or send an update to the meeting participants.
- Visit a workspace, tap on the three-line icon at the upper left corner of the screen to open the workspace menu, and select "Tasks". You're now on the Tasks page.
- On the Task page, you'll find tasks across all the meetings in this workspace. If it's a brand new workplace, you can tap the "+" icon in the lower right corner to create a new task group or a new task.
- Use the "+" icon beside each task group to add a new task under that task group. You can use the arrow icon to open or collapse the list of tasks under each task group.
- To reorder a task, tap and hold on the six-dot icon on the right of a task, and then move the item to the new location and drop it there.
- To reorder or edit task groups, tap the page edit icon at the upper right corner to open task group editing page.