With the Meeteor template, your meeting agenda becomes more powerful. Follow the steps below to convert an Outlook meeting to a Meeteor meeting and start planning your agenda.
- Open an Outlook appointment or event in your Outlook Calendar.
- Click on the 'Convert to Meeteor' button and the Meeteor Meeting window will show up. All the basic information will carry over- Subject (meeting name), Location, Start / End time and Participants.
- Select a Workspace that this meeting will belong to. Add additional information to your meeting agenda. Click the following topics to explore more:
- Planning effective meeting agenda with Meeteor template
- Adding or removing meeting participants or guests
- Assigning/changing meeting roles
- Click the "Save & close" button in the Actions menu to save the changes. If you want to send the meeting invitation, move to step 5.
- Open this meeting again and additional options will appear in the top menu of the window. Click "Send invitations" and an updated invitation will be sent to everyone on the participants list.
- You'll get a confirmation message that the meeting invitation is sent.