With the Outlook add-in, you can create a Meeteor meeting directly in your Outlook calendar. Follow the steps below:
- On the Home tab of your Outlook calendar, click on the 'New Meeteor Meeting' button in the navigation bar at the top.
OR select a time on your calendar and then right click to select 'New Meeteor Meeting' from the menu.
- A new window for this meeting will open. Select the Workspace that this meeting will be associated with and name the meeting. (Required)
- Complete the calendar invitation and meeting agenda. Click the following topics to explore more:
- Planning effective meeting agendas with the Meeteor template
- Adding or removing meeting participants or guests
- Assigning/changing meeting roles
**Want to add prework attachments or use additional formatting for the agenda? move to step 4.
- Click "Save & Close" in the Actions menu to complete the creation of this meeting. If you want to send the meeting invitation, move to step 5. If you want to attach pre-work or use additional formatting in the agenda, click here.
- Open this meeting again and you will see additional options in the top menu of the window. Click "Send invitations" and a calendar invitation will be sent to everyone on the participants list.
- You'll then get a confirmation message that the meeting invitation is sent.
- Click "Open in Web" in the Actions menu to add prework or add extra formatting for your agenda.
- Scroll to the Prework section on the Agenda tab and add a document or a link to your meeting agenda. Click here to learn more.
- Select the text you want to format and a formatting tool will appear above the text. Select the formatting option you would like to apply to the text. Click here to learn more about how to use advanced formatting to your agenda.
- Click 'Send the meeting invitation' on Meeteor and all the meeting participants will be informed.