Meeteor Outlook Add-in enables you to use the Meeteor agenda template when creating new meetings within Outlook as well as sync new Outlook meetings to your Meeteor account.
Follow the steps below to install Meeteor Outlook Add-in.
Download the Meeteor Add-in from the Meeteor Website
- Log in to Meeteor, click on your user name in the upper right corner. Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll to 'Integrations' and click 'Download add-in' below Microsoft Outlook description.
The installation only takes a few seconds and you'll see a confirmation message: "Meeteor Add-in has been installed."
* Note: You might get a system warning like the picture below due to your firewall settings. If you see the screen below, just hit "Run" to install the add-in.
- Open your Outlook. If your Outlook is open when you installed the add-in, restart Outlook to access the add-in. Navigate to Outlook Calendar and you'll see "New Meeteor Meeting" icon at the top navigation row under 'Home' tab.
- Click the 'New Meeteor Meeting' button and the system will prompted you to log into your Meeteor account. Note that the email address you're using should be the same as the one you use for Outlook. If you don't have an Meeteor account yet, click here to create one.
- Click on the dropdown menu beside organization to select an organization on Meeteor that you'll be creating meetings in and click the "Continue" button.
(If you have only one organization, select it from the list as well.)
- You can now start creating Meeteor meetings within Outlook. If you want to convert a current Outlook meeting to a Meeteor meeting, click here.