After you have created a Meeteor meeting or converted a Outlook meeting to a Meeteor meeting, you can add details to your agenda. You can add people to the meeting as meeting participants or guests.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Add meeting participants using the Meeteor Outlook add-in
- Add a meeting guest (who is not on the list)
- Remove meeting participants
You can select meeting participants from a list of your Outlook contacts and individuals who have a Meeteor account in your organization.
Click in the field "Add a participant by selecting a name here" and the dropdown menu will open. Start typing a name of a participant and select the person from the list. Once selected, this person will be added to the participant list. If you want to add more people to the list, repeat this action.
- People who have a Meeteor account will have a Meeteor logo icon beside their name and email address.These people can also access the meeting agenda on Meeteor, take meeting notes, manage tasks and more.
- People in your Outlook contacts who don't have a Meeteor account will have a Outlook icon beside their name.
If you want to invite someone who is not in the dropdown list, click "Add guest." Fill in his/her first name, last name and email, and click "Continue". This person will be added to the list with an Outlook email icon beside their name.
After adding people to the meeting, don't forget to send out the meeting invitations.
In a Meeteor meeting in Outlook, you can hover on a person's name and a down arrow will appear on the right. Click on the arrow and select "Remove" to delete this person from the participant list.