The full recurring meeting functionality will be available after the calendar integration feature is released. For now, use the following steps to manage recurring meetings in Meeteor.
- Hold the time.
To avoid having to individually create and send all the meeting invitations through Meeteor, create a recurring meeting in the calendar system you use (eg: Google calendar, Outlook calendar, etc.) to block that time on everyone's calendars.
- Create a "template" meeting in Meeteor.
Go to the appropriate workspace and create a new meeting that includes all the relevant information for your recurring meeting. eg: participants, location and logistics, key agenda items, meeting norms, etc.
Name this meeting: TEMPLATE - 'your meeting name' and set the date to 1 year from now.
- Create a meeting from the template.
Before the actual meeting starts, click the three-dot icon beside the meeting template and select "Copy" to create a meeting based on the template.
- Click 'OK' in the pop-up window to confirm your action. (It may look slightly differently in different browsers.)
- Make sure you update the name of the meeting and its date.
4. Send updated agenda or start taking notes.
You can either:
- adjust the agenda items and inform the team by sending the invitation in advance, or
- start taking meeting notes right away by visiting the 'Take Notes' page.