When you received a meeting invitation from Meeteor, you'll find a calendar(.ics) file attached to the email.
Click the email system you're using to view the steps to save the event on your calendar:
- Accept or decline a meeting invitation by click on the "Yes/Maybe/No" buttons.
- The meeting organizer will get your response reflected on their calendar. If you want to change your response, click on the meeting and edit your response.
- Double click on the attachment "meeting.ics" in the email.
- Your calendar will open with the new event. Hit the 'Save & Close' button to save the meeting on your Outlook calendar. All the meeting details are automatically included in the calendar file so you can access the agenda information at any time.
* Hitting both 'Save & Close' and 'Accept' may create duplicates. If you are participating in this meeting, we recommend you to click on 'Accept'.