Meeteor communicates periodically with you through email. You might receive some of the following emails:
- invitation to complete sign up
- meeting invitation
- meeting summary
- welcome email and tips
- task notifications
- Daily Digest
- account verification email
- password reset email
If you believe you should have received an email from Meeteor, start by checking your spam folder or junk mail. If you find an email from Meeteor, mark the email 'Not Spam' and save the @meeteor.com domain to your contacts.
If you do not find any emails from Meeteor, try the following FAQ:
Q1. Do you have a Meeteor account?
- Yes- Try to log in to Meeteor. If you are able to login (or are already logged in) click on your user name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings' in the drop-down and check if your email address is correct. After you have the correct email on the page, turn on the Daily Digest to 'Every Weekday' if you'd like to receive updates by email and click 'Update' to make sure the information is saved.
- if you're not logged in or are unable to log in, contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you identify the issue.
- No- Contact the person who invited you to a meeting and ask him/her to double check that your email is correct in the Meeteor system. You can also request they invite you join their account in Meeteor.
Q2. I received a meeting invitation and summary but not the Daily Digest. What should I do?
Only Meeteor account holders receive the Daily Digest. If you have a Meeteor log in, follow these steps:
- Click on your user name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
- You'll find the Daily Digest subscription management on your Settings page. Select 'Every weekday', hit 'Update' and you'll receive Daily Digest emails every weekday morning when there is activity relevant to you. Click here to learn more about the Daily Digest.
If you do not have an account on Meeteor, contact the person who invited you to a meeting and request they add you to their Meeteor account.