What is an organization?
An organization is the highest level grouping of people who share content and collaborate on the Meeteor platform. Within an organization, you create multiple workspaces to keep meetings, tasks, and other related content neatly grouped together.
How do I create an organization?
If you were the first person in your organization to sign up for Meeteor, you will create the organization during the sign-up process. You can also make it easy for your colleagues to join you on Meeteor by selecting "Join this organization directly" so people who sign up with the same email domain as yours can join the organization you created directly.
How do I create a new organization?
If you would like to create a new organization in addition to the one(s) you already belong to, follow the steps below.
- Click your name on the upper right corner and select 'Manage Organizations'.
- Click the 'Create Organization' button on the right side of the page.
- Fill in the name of your new organization and hit the 'Create Organization' button below.
- Congratulations! Your new organization is now created and you can start adding users to this organization.
- Now you belong to multiple organizations. Use the organization navigator in your top navigation bar to switch between organizations.