Yes, you can take notes without creating an agenda for a meeting! Sometimes great conversations happen on the fly, or perhaps its not your company practice to use agendas. Either way, you don't want too lose the important conversation take-aways. Follow these easy steps and start taking notes:
- Create a meeting in the relevant workspace. Select "Take Notes" in the overlay.
- You'll be directed to "Take Notes" tab and you can startcapturing all the learnings, decisions, tasks and other notes. The date and time of the meeting is defaulted to the time you created this meeting.
When the meeting is over and you're planning to send out the meeting notes to whoever should be kept in the loop, follow these three steps:
- Go to the "Agenda" tab to add people to the participants list.
- Go to the "View Summary" tab to review all the information that you're going to send out.
- Click "Send Summary" button to share the meeting outcomes.