The Learnings page is like your workspaces's knowledge center for easy access to insights and ideas worth remembering. On the Learnings page, you'll find all the Learnings recorded during meetings or shared by team members in that workspace.
Tip: Use the [Ctrl/Command]+"F" to search for keywords on the page.
Sometimes you unearth great insights during a meeting. Other times, wisdom emerges from a conversation at lunch, with a customer or after reading an article. Be sure to capitalize on learnings that occur outside of meetings by adding them to the appropriate workspace.
You can access these 'ideas worth remembering' on the Learnings page any time. By sharing and reviewing Learnings, everyone can leverage the team's collective knowledge.
To decide if a Learning is worth sharing, ask yourself: If someone on my team reads this in 2, 8, or 20 weeks from now, will it still resonate as important?
After you share a Learning with your team, take it to the next step by asking yourself the following questions:
- What is the implication of this Learning?
- How does the team's work change because of this Learning?
- Is there a next step(s) you recommend?
- Does this Learning need to be discussed by the team or leadership?
- Does this Learning or its implications fundamentally change the project? If so, make sure you address it with the team or relevant stakeholders.
Related articles: How do I use the Decisions Page?