The Documents page aggregates all the documents (attachments and links) added throughout a workspace. On this page, you will find a list of documents along with information on when the document was uploaded and by whom, and where it is attached, if applicable.
In this article, you'll learn:
- Any file from your computer, including text, spreadsheet, images, etc.
- Online Links: copy and paste a link to a web page, or to any other online documents (eg: Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, etc.)
There are three places where you can upload a document:
- Documents Page: click 'upload file' and select a file from your computer or add a web link.
- Tasks Page: select a section or task and add a document in the detail pane on the right.
- Meeting Agenda Page: scroll to the Prework section or meeting materials section on the Agenda tab of a meeting. Prework document will be sent with the meeting invitation, and the documents uploaded under the Meeting Materials section will only be available on Meeteor.