1. Utilize the Task details
After the meeting ends, Task owners can click on a task on the Task page to add more information in the detail pane--add followers (people who are involved in accomplishing the task), additional notes, and attach documents or links.
2. Leverage the Tasks page to keep track of the work and plan for the future meetings
By using the Tasks page to manage your team's tasks, you stay aligned on the progress. Encourage your team to keep their tasks up to date by adding new tasks as they arise and marking finished tasks as complete. Review the incomplete and completed tasks prior to your next meeting and you will reduce the time spent during the meeting asking everyone to share updates.
3. Access prior Decisions and Learnings and add new ones to leverage good thinking
- Visit the Decisions Page in a workspace to reference all decisions made during previous meetings. You can do this whenever the conversation seems to be rehashing an old decision.
- Add decisions not captured in a meeting note directly on the appropriate workspace's Decisions page. By inputting all decisions in Meeteor, you build the value of the tool as a repository for the team's thinking.
- Use the Learnings page as your workspace's knowledge center for easy access to insights and ideas worth remembering.
- Add learnings any time, like when you've read a great article that has a relevant key take-away, to enable everyone to share in your learning.
4. Encourage team members to use My Work to organize their tasks
Empower your team to take accountability and manage their own tasks on the My Work page. Support them to prioritize the tasks across different workspaces and mark task upon completion.