Meeteor makes it easy to invite people to join your meeting, so you can collaborate with your team, client or anyone, even before they become a Meeteor user.
In this article, you'll learn:
- Create a Meeting in a workspace.
- Set up meeting details and scroll to participant section.
- Click the drop-down menu to select a person from the list. The list is comprised of everyone in your organization with a Meeteor account.
- Repeat Step 3 to add participants who are critical to your meeting conversation.
If you can't find someone in the list, it means that they are not a Meeteor user yet. That's okay. You can still invite them to this meeting as a guest.
Select "Can't find someone?" in the dropdown menu and fill in the basic information. Based on your role (admin or regular user) in the organization, you will see one of the following screens.
If you are an admin of the organization, you can set up how much information this person can access right here, without any extra steps. Select an appropriate access level for this person in the "Add to:" dropdown, and confirm the process by clicking the "Add" button.
If you are not an organization admin, you can add this person to a meeting. You can also request an account for this individual by checking the box "Also add this person to this organization in Meeteor." Finish adding this person to the meeting participant list by clicking "Add."
- Review the participant list when you're ready to send out the invitation. Scroll back to the top and click the "Send meeting invitation" button on the upper right corer to make sure every participant receives an email with the full agenda and calendar invite. Double check the details and add a personalized message if you like. Finish sending by clicking "Send meeting invitation."
Reminder: Consider who’s crucial to the meeting conversation and invite them to participate. Those who should be informed, but whose time is more efficiently spent on other work, may stay updated by accessing the meeting notes. Click here to learn more about this best practice.
All meeting participants, including guests, receive meeting information by email—full agenda, calendar invite and full meeting summary. In addition, Meeteor users have full access to your organization’s account in Meeteor. They can log in to create meetings, view and contribute to meeting agendas and notes, manage tasks, create new and join existing workspaces, and more.
The table below depicts a more detailed explanation of the difference.
|Meeting Related Activities||Meeteor User||Guest|
|Before the meeting||Create meetings||✔|
|View and edit meeting details in Meeteor (eg: agenda)||✔|
|Send meeting invitation||✔|
|Receive meeting invitation and full agenda by email||✔||✔|
|Receive meeting reminder in daily digest email||✔|
|During the meeting||Take meeting notes||✔|
|View meeting notes and summary during the meeting||✔|
|Send meeting summary to all participants||✔|
|After the meeting||Receive meeting summary by email||✔||✔|
|Access all the categorized meeting notes in Meeteor, including Tasks, Decisions and Learnings||✔|
|Anytime||Manage Tasks in Meeteor||✔|
|View personal meeting schedule across workspaces||✔|
|Upload and download meeting-related documents||✔|