In this article, you'll learn:
If you have already created the meeting in Meeteor:
- Click the name of the meeting on the Meetings page, either from the appropriate workspace or the My Work view.
If you have not yet created the meeting in Meeteor:
- Click the "Create Meeting" button on the Meeting page in the appropriate workspace.
- Name the meeting on the Agenda tab.
- Click on the "Take Notes" tab and hit "Add Notes/Tasks/Decisions/Learnings" link to start taking your first note.
- Use one note to capture one idea. Add a new note for each new thought.
- Click on the NTDL icons to categorize notes as Notes, Tasks, Decisions and Learnings.
There are four types of notes you can take in Meeteor: Tasks, Decisions, Learnings and general notes.
|Action item to be addressed after the meeting. Assign a section, an owner and due date. Use the "Backburner" section for ideas that will be addressed at a later date.|
|Agreement made during the discussion. Add a Rationale so everyone understands the reasoning.|
|An insight or idea worth remembering.|
|General information that is for reference only. *General notes can only be viewed in the meeting page.|
Related article: Where can I find all the notes (Tasks, Decisions, Learnings) later?
Related best practice blog post: The Hidden Power of Collective Meeting Notes