If you decided not to continue using the Meeteor Add-in for your Office 365 account, you can disabled it from your add-in list in case you want to use it again in the future. Otherwise, you can uninstall the add-in following the steps below. In this article, you'll learn:
- how to uninstall the Meeteor add-in for your own account
- how to uninstall the Meeteor add-in for your organization
The user can uninstall the add-in using following steps:
- Click on the gear icon at the upper right corner to open settings.
- Click on the “Mail” link in the settings pane on the right.
- Select the “General” group in the left pane to open the menu.
- Select the “Manage add-ins” option in the left pane.
- Select the Meeteor Add-in and select the “-” Button to uninstall the add-in.
You’ll need to be an organization administrator for Office 365 to perform this action. Follow the steps below to uninstall the add-in for your organization’s Office 365 account.
Note: Once you uninstall the add-in as an organization administrator, the users in your organization won’t be able to access the add-in on their Office 365 account. Be sure to communicate with the key stakeholders before uninstalling the add-in.
- Go to the Admin panel in O365.
- Open the “Admin centers” in the left pane.
- Select “Exchange”.
- Select “organization/add-ins”.
- Select the Meeteor add-in and click on the trash can icon to uninstall the add-in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The propagation of the add-in uninstallation through the user accounts of the organization can take some time, usually about 3-6 minutes, until the users will see that the add-in on their accounts is removed.