With the Meeteor-Slack integration, you can add a special emoji to a chat and turn it into a task, decision or learnings and store it in Meeteor so you'll be able to find these critical information without digging through the chat record. In this article, you'll learn:
- When you first installed the Meeteor-Slack integration, you'll be prompted to configure the Meeteor emojis. Or, you can just type "configure emojis" in the direct message with Meeteorbot.
- Follow the instructions of Meeteorbot. You can download the Meeteor's customer emojis, name them, and upload them for your team's usage. Once you configure the Meeteor emojis, everyone on your team will be able to use them in the channels where Meeteorbot is a member.
- First, invite Meeteorbot to the channel you're in by typing "invite @meeteorbot" into the chat box.
- Hover over the chat message you'd like to categorize and store in Meeteor. Select the emoji icon. In the example below, we selected "D" to categorize this note as a decision.
- A thread will automatically show up and prompted you to select the workspace or a meeting that you'd like to associate this chat message with. Hit "Save" to confirm the location.
If you're adding a task, you'll get a chance to include the owner and due date.
If you're adding a decision, you'll be able to add the rationale of the decision.
When you're done adding the additional info, you'll get a confirmation from meeteorbot and you'll be able to access the info in Meeteor.