First, you need to install the Meeteor-Google Calendar integration. Visit the Settings Page and enable the integration. Click here to learn more.
Once you've set up your Google calendar integration, you'll be able to sync the meetings you create in Google with Meeteor, and vice versa. Here's how to do it:
- Find the "Meeteor" calendar under "other calendars" in your Google account. It's usually in the left column. You can also create a new meeting directly and select "Meeteor" as your calendar.
- Fill out the basic information such as meeting name, location, and participants. Then send the invitation.
- Once the invitation is sent, the meeting is automatically created and synchronized with Meeteor. Note: The meeting will be in the Workspace you selected when initiating the integration. To add additional agenda information, open the event to find a direct link to the meeting in Meeteor.
- Click the link to open the meeting in Meeteor. Now you can add additional agenda information or start taking notes. The basic meeting info has already been synced but you can make changes if needed.
- When you're done adding additional agenda information, click "Send invitation" on the upper right corner. Include any personalized message you'd like to share with the participants and hit "Send meeting invitation!"
- All of your meeting participants will receive the Meeteor agenda in their inbox. Please note that they will have already received the calendar invitation from your original meeting created in Google.
- If you change the time, location, or participant info in Google, or even cancel the meeting, it will reflect in Meeteor as well.
- If you'd like to keep all your meetings in one calendar, to ensure the meeting appears on your personal calendar, copy the meeting to your calendar.
To change the Workspace of a meeting that is already created, you will need to contact Meeteor Support. Use the ? in the bottom right corner to submit a help ticket.
Update the Google integration on your Settings page to change the default Workspace for new meetings.