Meeteor Google Calendar integration keeps you calendar in sync.
Follow the steps below to install Meeteor Google Calendar integration.
Download the Meeteor GCal integration from the Meeteor Website
- Log in to Meeteor, click on your user name in the upper right corner. Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll to 'Integrations' and click 'Enable Google Calendar Integration' below Google Calendar description.
- Log into your Google account and hit "allow" to authorize Meeteor to access your calendar.
- You're all set. You should receive a confirmation email from Meeteor.
- You can always update your calendar settings on the Settings page.